VLSI Design Team Leader (Position number 111)
We are looking for a senior logic designer to develop and lead logic design activities in mixed signal environment.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in chip design, hands-on experience in Verilog
- System Verilog/VHDL knowledge – advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Deep understanding in the whole design flow: RTL, Verification, Synthesis and backend escorting
- Ability to manage and guide a team
Corporate Application Engineer (Position number 108)
Newsight Imaging develops sensors for robotics and automotive. We are looking for a Corporate Application Engineer.
In this role you will work as a bridge between FAE application engineers in worldwide company’s locations and company’s R&D/Marketing, Pre/Post sales. You will develop applications notes and customer kit maintenance.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer/Computer science Engineering
- Experience as application engineer of electronic systems or design background
- Experience with system/board applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, service oriented
- Readiness and availability for travels abroad
- Ability to provide presentations and training
- Quick learning capabilities
- Fluent English – speaking and writing
- Other languages, experience in China – big advantage
Analog Design Engineer (Position number 109)
Newsight Imaging develops sensors for robotics and automotive. We are looking for an Analog Design Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and simulating analog circuits for CMOS image sensors.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in CMOS analog design
- Experience in sensors design, CIS an advantage
- Proficiency in Cadence/Synopsys analog tools like Virtuoso, HSpice
- Understanding of ADC, PLL, Bandgap and other analog blocks
- Hands on layout design – advantage
- Understanding of optics and lasers – advantage