Newsight Imaging develops affordable CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) image sensor-based chips, which can be customized for high volume manufacturers of visual safety solutions.
Our pulsed-based LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) for automotive applications is used in:
- Autonomous Vehicles
Newsight’s CMOS laser LiDAR image sensor-based chips provide the utmost sensitivity, performance and accuracy for visual safety solutions.
Our image sensor chip technology uses BSI (back-illuminated sensor) technology, which improves pixel sensitivity by reducing metal reflections and offers an adjusted pixel size capability, making it an ideal choice for many applications.
Newsight’s cutting edge technology has proven to achieve superb results significantly surpassing those offered by other solutions currently offered in the market.
Our technology offers the following advantages over the competition:
- Cost Effectiveness – Superior solution for high-volume and mass production markets unmatched by any existing competitor
- Performance – Enables high frame rate and processing capabilities
- Customization – Highly flexible design for purpose-built applications
- Sensitivity – High sensitivity and dynamic range
- Power Consumption – Suitable for handheld and portable devices
- Integration – Integrates analog sensor with SOC modules
- Resolution – (VGA or larger)
- Solid state – Does not include moving parts and micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)