The NSI5800 is specifically designed for field of view Cellular sensor applications, using full VGA 640 x 480 5µm x 5µm pixels. Demodulation over several illumination cycles improves sensitivity to low light conditions, dynamic range, and accuracy with low power dissipation and compact size.
The NSI5800 is designed for global shutter operation and column parallel output, allowing better analysis and reaction to events.
The sensor is manufactured in CMOS technology, with extremely high sensitivity pixels. The high sensitivity allows the sensor to reach much higher distances than existing sensors.
PIXEL OUTPUT INTERFACE
Parallel Synchronous output, configurable.
Serial MIPI high speed interface
I2c + proprietary
- Noise cancellation mode
- Automatic ambient light subtraction
- QVGA (pixel averaging) capability
- Power Down, Sleep and Test modes
- eTOF™/LEFM Imager/New Pixel
- VGA 640 x 480 pixels (5×5 micron)
- BSI 110 nm Technology
- Integrated configurable 8-10 bit direct A/D
- Per-frame configuration support and scenario
- Increased dynamic range by combining 2 or more frames with different exposure
- Frame type scheduler
- Optional automatic exposure control
- Integrated Bandgap Reference
- Output (parallel) speed up to 120 MHz
- Charge acceleration mechanism within pixel
- Integrated CDS for noise reduction
- Ambient Light Subtraction
- Multiple Readout modes
- Global shutter, sequential row readout
- Double buffer mode for high frame rate
- Programmable frame rate up to 100 fps
- Onboard Test Mode capabilities, including External Input to pixels and A/D
- Power Supply 1.2 and 3.3 Volts
- Sensitivity: single photon